top of page


The legal work related to property transactions is often complex and requires expertise in the field. At Adept Family Lawyers, we are dedicated to providing dependable legal advice and representation to protect and preserve your legal rights. We can help you in matters related to real estate, wills and immigration in Calgary. 


Adept Family Lawyers strives to provide outstanding counsel, exceptional personal care, and meticulous planning at a reasonable and sensible rate. We take pleasure in our abilities to overcome obstacles and complete deals. Our reputation as a firm that achieves results and brings referrals to our door has been built on the excellence of our work on complicated real estate transactions.

Title transfers.
Purchase and sale agreement drafting and review.
Lease agreement drafting and review/negotiation.
Financing agreements including standard mortgages, re-financing agreements, vendor take-back mortgages and rent-to-own agreements.
Drafting of security agreements involving land.
Commercial developments including builder’s lien and other construction law issues.
Lower releases and family law-related transfers.
Estate-related transfers.
Land title reviews.
Registration and discharge of caveats.
Real estate dispute resolution and litigation.
Dealing with foreclosures.
Notarization of out-of-province real estate transfer and financing documents.

We are here to assist you whether you are buying, selling, or refinancing your house. Most people's most important legal transaction is the purchase or selling of their house. Ensure that you get legal assistance from an experienced attorney who is familiar with all facets of your relocation. We will handle your case in a competent, cost-effective, and timely manner.



legal document icon


lifelong agreements to plan for health and financial issues. Clients frequently come to us for information and assistance on these topics, as well as to prepare wills to carry out their intentions and plans for the future. In the event of sophisticated tax and estate planning, we collaborate with industry professionals to provide you with the finest assistance available. Knowing when a client's situation necessitates professional counsel is an essential aspect of the services offered.

legal document icon


Many customers appreciate the value of having a trusted

person or entity handle their business in the event that they are unable to communicate or handle certain problems. Careful writing of suitable powers of attorney may be extremely beneficial and should be considered in any individual's future planning. We have expertise in writing general, lasting, and restricted powers of attorney for a wide range of scenarios.

Many parts of family law, such as divorce and separation, entail individual and family estate planning, as well as

Personal directives icon


It is impossible to know when someone will be unable to make important healthcare decisions for herself or himself. Unfortunately, most

individuals do not take the steps authorized by law to ensure that their wishes are carried out in the event they are unable to express those wishes themselves. At Adept Family Lawyers, we encourage clients to utilize the latest documents and techniques for expressing their wishes and having them followed. Proper planning can often avoid uncertainty during difficult times and prevent disputes among family members when it comes to making decisions for a loved one.



The Canadian immigration procedure may look lengthy and confusing, with various paperwork to fill out and documentation to furnish. Adept Family Lawyers is your team of specialists who will offer you the specialized attention your case deserves, whether you are applying for Permanent Residency or Citizenship, seeking study visas, or seeking other legitimate presence in Canada.


We place a high value on caring and meticulous case management. We are available to answer your questions and walk you through the immigration benefits and law procedure.


We will assess your unique situation. If we believe you have a strong possibility of succeeding, we will accept you as a client and work with you from beginning to end.


You can apply to immigrate to Canada through one of several categories of Canadian immigration. There are several programmes available for entrance to Canada. Each programme has different prerequisites and offers different types of residence.



For those with skilled job experience who want to come to Canada, there is a new system for managing the application process. It is based on a point system in which points are granted for job experience, knowledge of English and/or French, education, occupation and other characteristics that have been proved to assist in establishing a business in Canada. We will advise you on the following things:

Most appropriate programme to which you should apply.
Coordinate the submission of the completed application(s) and supporting documentation.
Receive communications and documentation from the government processing office on your behalf.
Faithfully advise you of the ongoing requirements with respect to your application.
Monitor and track your submitted application throughout the process to ensure that the application is processed in a timely manner.


The Provincial Nominee Program allows most provinces and territories in Canada (excluding Quebec) to nominate immigrants. These immigrants should have the qualifications, knowledge, and professional experience to benefit the economy of that Canadian province, as well as a desire to reside there. The streams, eligibility requirements, and nomination procedures for each province and territory's Provincial Nominee Program are subject to change without notice. We keep a close eye on the regular changes in the Provincial Nominee Programs in order to optimize our clients' effective representation and guarantee that they receive up-to-date, accurate, and complete counsel.


To become eligible for the Canadian Experience Class, one must have completed a minimum of 12 months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada with valid permission during the previous three years. You must also fulfil the required language level and want to live outside of Quebec.


Our business assists Canadian and international firms with the documentation required to secure a Work Permit for their potential workers. We also help with the development and filing of LMIA applications (Labor Market Impact Assessments).


Every year, thousands of students, including undergraduates and postgraduates, travel to Canada to study. We help students gather information, prepare applications, and submit them for admission to any of the Designated Learning Institutions. The study visas are still being processed.


To visit Canada as a visitor, you must satisfy specific entrance criteria. We can help you figure out what you'll need to visit Canada as a tourist or for business, as well as how to prolong your stay and what documentation you'll need to transit through the country. We assist visitors and invitees in preparing the full application package, from start to finish.


It's possible that you'll desire to extend or amend the terms of your stay in Canada. This application for a modification or extension must be submitted before your current permit expires. Adept Family Lawyers can help you file an application to extend or modify your stay's terms.


The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that allows you to visit different countries for up to ten years. The Super Visa permits parents and grandparents to stay in Canada for up to two years without having to renew their status, whereas a 10-year multiple entry visa only allows them to stay for six months at a time. In order to obtain a super visa, you must also satisfy particular standards.


You can sponsor your spouse, common-law partner, dependent child, or another qualifying relative to become a permanent resident in Canada if you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. The sponsor in Canada may be required to fulfil specific income standards in order to be qualified to sponsor. Keep in mind that some bars are available for sponsorship.


You, as the employer, are responsible for locating a foreign live-in caregiver through classified ads, personal contacts, or employment agencies. To hire someone, you must first go through the application procedure. The Caregiver Program in Canada has recently undergone major changes: you must now obtain an LMIA before applying to engage these carers, and they are no longer needed to live in the home of their employer. A live-in arrangement may still be viable if the caregiver you're employing agrees. We can assist you with all aspects of the paperwork, from acquiring the LMIA to ensuring that the caregiver arrives in Canada on time.


Permanent residents, those born in Canada, and people with Canadian parents can all apply for citizenship with our help. We will determine their eligibility and assist them in completing the necessary documentation.


In circumstances where there are compelling grounds, humanitarian and compassionate consideration allows the flexibility to issue permanent residence status or a permanent resident visa to some foreign people who would otherwise not qualify in any class. Applicants may include any facts impacting their personal circumstances that they feel are relevant to their request for consideration in their submissions. We can assist you in preparing submissions that clearly describe your status and illustrate any hardship you may incur if you are deported or if your application is refused.


Talk to us.

bottom of page